Mrs. Earth® and Ms. Earth® is a Registered Federal Trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office in Washington D.C since July 2007. The Mrs. Earth and Ms. Earth Pageants is an independently owned and operated by Earth Entertainment LLC and is not affiliated with any other beauty pageant, competition, contest, or event. No other person or entity can nor shall use the name Mrs. Earth® and Ms. Earth® nor add any words after the Mrs. Earth® and Ms. Earth® title without infringing on the rights of Earth Entertainment LLC, the owner of the Mrs. Earth® and Ms. Earth® Federal Trademark. Unauthorized use of aforementioned marks or deceptively similar marks is a violation of Earth Entertainment property rights and will result in legal action.
This Website is copyright© 2021 Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth®
REGISTERED FEDERAL TRADEMARK INFORMATION
Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth, Teen Earth® is a registered federal trademark with the
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office since July 2007.
Mrs. Earth®: 3452529 , 5373037
Ms. Earth®: 37115070, 5357756
Teen Earth®: 5486051
The Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® Pageant is independently owned and operated by Earth Entertainment LLC
and is not affiliated with any other beauty pageant, competition, contest or event.
No other person or entity can nor shall use the name Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® nor add any
words after the Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® title without infringing on the rights of Earth Entertainment LLC
copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site,
trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Earth Entertainment LLC
and are protected under applicable laws.
Unauthorized use of the mark Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® or deceptively similar marks is a
violation of Earth Entertainment LLC proprietary rights and will result in legal action.
For more information please contact:
Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth®
Phone: (219) BEAUTY-1
The following Trademarks apply:
• “Mrs. Earth®” and all variations of the name.
• “Ms. Earth®” and all variations of the name.
• “Mrs. Earth International TM ”and all variations of the name.
• "Ms. Earth International TM" and all variations of the name.
• “Mrs. Earth®” Queen of Hearts and all variations of the name.
• “Ms. Earth® Queen of Hearts” and all variations of the name.
• All Logos that are within the Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth® Website(s) or Printed Materials.
• All Symbols And Art associated with the Mrs. / Ms. Earth© Pageant system.
• The Statement, “The Elite Pageant For Modern Women,” and all variations of this statement.
• The Statement, “The Elite Pageant For Married Women,” and all variations of this statement.
• The Statement, "Excitement, Glamour and Magic," and all variations of this statement.
• "Ms. Universe TM," and all variations of the name.
• "Mister Earth TM," and all variations of the name.
• "Mister Earth International TM," and all variations of the name.
• "Teen EarthTM," and all variations of the name.
• "Lil Miss Earth TM," and all variations of the name.
The above posted logo is the only authorized logo to be used.
• All images, art, and content of this web site are copyrighted, and cannot be used legally without prior written consent from the Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® materials on this web site are provided by as a service to its customers and employees, and may be used for informational purposes only. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: you may not: (a) modify the Materials or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Materials; (c) transfer the Materials to another person. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Materials are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without prior written permission from the Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® Pageants and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information. Other rights may be granted to you by Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® Pageant in writing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE.
RESTRICTION’S ON USE OF MATERIALS.
For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other websites or networked computer environment is prohibited. You may not modify the material in any way, without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. Except as expressly stated in this legal notice, no rights or licenses to the material, or any portion thereof, shall be granted or implied. Other proprietary trademarks and trade names may be featured on this website from time to time and remain the property of their respective owners.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, photos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of the Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® Pageant. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® Pageant or its affiliates and is protected by copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® Pageants, or its affiliates or its software suppliers and are protected by copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. Mrs. Earth®, Ms. Earth®, Teen Earth® Pageant its sponsors and its affiliates enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION’S OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE OPERATORS EACH DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE BUT NOT LIMITATION, AS TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. IN ADDITION, NONE OF THE OPERATORS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE INFORMATION AND/OR FACILITIES ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES ALL COSTS ARISING AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE
THE NATURE COURTESY TITLES
Within the pageant industry here are the distinctions between pageants.
Within the pageant industry the use of the Miss, Ms., or Mrs. courtesy titles is a means to quickly identify the difference between the pageant divisions and organizers. This allows potential contestants and those interested in pageants to immediately understand and identify the specific differences between pageants with similar titles. The courtesy title, or prefix, is the term that changes the meaning and type of pageants. This is why there is no confusion between various pageants with a common sounding title.
The courtesy title used before the dominate feature quickly informs the consumer of their eligibility to enter
a specific pageant, just as Teen presented before "America," informs the eligible consumer that they must be a Teenager living in America to enter. This is the same as having Black presented before "America," which informs the eligible consumer must be a Black American.
In the pageant industry commonly use three courtesy titles. These are:
Miss - Single, never married, nor given birth to a child.
Ms. - Single, divorced, widowed or married, with or without children.
Mrs. - Married, with or without children.
INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED:
In order to provide you with our services, we may collect personal information about you from our website, emails, and written and verbal communications. Keep a record of your name, address, delivery address, email address, telephone number.
Information related to your visit to our website, such as which pages you visit, how often you visit, voting information and which competitions you enter and the information you supply when becoming a registered user or when entering our competitions, giveaways, purchase of tickets such as your name and e-mail address will be held and stored for information purposes only and to provide you with better services.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
LINKS FROM THIS SITE:
This website contains links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. We provide such links for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for the content in any site linked to from this website. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other such site, and that such sites will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.